Sean has a strong interest in musculoskeletal and sports injuries particularly back and neck pain, shoulder injuries, rehabilitation and tendinopathies. He uses evidence-based practice with a focus on education, exercise prescription and manual therapy to help his clients overcome injuries and achieve long-term optimal function.
In his spare time, Sean is an avid rock climber, cyclist, and skier, where you will find him most weekends. He has extensive knowledge of rock-climbing injuries and rehabilitation as well as cycling biomechanics, injuries, and bike fit.
Sean has previously been the physio for the BOSS Cycling Team and has worked with both professional climbers and cyclists.
Sean has previously served as president of the Australian Physiotherapy Association’s branch for the ACT.
- APA Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
- APA Sports Physiotherapist
- Master of Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapy
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Human Biology
- Musculoskeletal and Sports injuries
- Back and Neck Pain
- Shoulder Injuries and Rehabilitation
- Rock Climbing Injuries and Rehabilitation
- Cycling Fit and Injures
- Strength and Conditioning