We’re looking for GREAT PEOPLE to join our team!
What we offer:
- International new grad training program
- One on one structured mentoring with expert musc, sports and pain clinicians
- Clinical Pilates and strength and conditioning training and coaching
- Weekly clinical skills prac sessions
- Great team culture. We work, grow our skills, and have fun together
- Getting terrific outcomes through a patient-centred approach
- Great internal professional development program
- Potential for moving locations through a network of connected practices
Belconnen Physiotherapy Clinic could be the best place you have ever worked!
Our clinical specialities:
- Clinical Pilates
- Functional strength and conditioning
- Pain management
- Long term rehab
- Climbing injuries
- Highly respected in community and by local referrers
- Established in 1973, possibly Canberra’s longest-standing practice
- Actively involved in student education
- We love helping new grad clinicians develop into great clinicians
Helping you develop your own professional pathway
- Weekly professional development
- Individual mentoring at all levels
- Internal and networked training program
Personal and community
- Most of us work 4 days per week
- We have regular social activities
- A great combination of clinicians and support team who work strongly together
Live in Canberra
- Canberra is a beautiful city and rated as one of the best places in the world to live
- We have almost unlimited outdoor activities
- Excellent theatre and music scene
- National museums and galleries
- A short drive to the snowfields
- And not far from the beautiful surf beaches of the NSW South Coast
- It doesn’t get much better!
- Are you a team player with a caring patient centred approach and a passion to pursue excellence in physiotherapy practice?
- If this is you, BPC is the place for you.
- Apply below