Belconnen Physiotherapy Clinic
We are open during the Coronavirus Pandemic
The Coronavirus does not mean you have to stay at home in pain. Watch this video to see how we can help you during this time.
Like you, we are concerned about the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus and would like to reassure you that we are taking all measures to ensure your health and safety while visiting our clinic. The safety of our clients and our staff is our priority and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation while we all work together.
Pain issues and being sedentary can actually increase your odds of becoming unwell, so we are open for business. If you are well, please come in for your appointments and/or classes, knowing that we are meeting the highest level of infection control that aligns with the best practice guidelines.
Infection control measures:
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided at stations situated around the clinic
- Regular disinfecting and sanitising of high traffic areas, patient contact points and reception areas.
- Changing of linen that comes into contact with patients such as towels and pillowcases.
- Social distancing has been promoted by moving the chairs in the waiting room to a safer distance.
- All staff will remain home if they are showing any signs of illness.
- Physiotherapy consultations are always one on one interaction which makes them safer than other community interactions.
- All equipment is disinfected before and after each class.
- Please bring your own large towel or other equipment (Pilates mat) if you have them.
- We will be implementing strategies in the classes to maximise the space we have around each other to abide by the government's recommendation of social distancing.
If you are unwell:
If you do have cold or flu symptoms, or if you have been overseas recently or in contact with such a person, please let us know before attending the clinic so that we can discuss alternative options for your appointments and treatment.
Video call physiotherapy (Telehealth consultations):
If you require physiotherapy and you are not able to come into the clinic, please ask us about our one-on-one video call consultations:
- Your consultation will include a thorough assessment, advice, exercises and a personalised treatment plan to manage your injury independently at home.
- Some private health companies are able to offer rebates on telehealth consultations.
- Telehealth consultations are strongly supported by current research evidence.
- Unfortunately, Medicare Enhanced Primary Care plan rebates are only available for face-to-face consultations. Click here for more information.
We would like to thank you all for your ongoing support in this difficult and unique situation. Please get in touch with us if you have any further questions or concerns.
The team at Belconnen Physiotherapy Clinic.
Online Booking is now available
Experts who care
Our clinical team are experts in managing acute injuries and helping with recovery from longer-term movement problems.
Our philosophy is simple: We Care
We are continually looking for ways to improve our patient care. This means looking at the patient holistically and ensuring each of our physiotherapists are up to date with the latest evidence. We strive to continually improve ourselves through education so we can bring you the best treatment available.
Why choose Belconnen Physiotherapy Clinic?
- You will recover faster
- We are experts in musculoskeletal health
- Guaranteed service quality as an accredited practice
- A diverse range of services
- Within Belconnen Town Center
- Free parking
Providing physiotherapy in Belconnen for 40 years
Rupturing your Achilles tendon can be painful and disruptive to your lifestyle and worst of all, can linger for years. Read more →
The human body is made up of 70% water, and can lose up to 3 litres daily, therefore it stands to reason that we need to maintain our water level in order to be healthy. Read more →
Exercising correctly while injured could not only speed recovery, but can also improve your fitness level. Read more →
Sweat and perspiration remain hot scientific and social research topics, but there are a number of facts that assist our understanding of this most human phenomenon. Read more →
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.